MJJEnchanted

Welcome to MJJEnchanted! In order to access all of our communities features you must be a registered member. Please log in or sign up now to gain access to all we have to offer.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJJEnchanted

Welcome to MJJEnchanted! In order to access all of our communities features you must be a registered member. Please log in or sign up now to gain access to all we have to offer.

MJJEnchanted

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Brand New Forum = Many More Changes To Come

Enchantress
    Enchantress
    [MJJEnchanted Founder]

[MJJEnchanted Founder]

Brand New Forum = Many More Changes To Come Empty Brand New Forum = Many More Changes To Come

Post by Enchantress Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:10 pm

As we work to make this forum all it can be you will notice many changes as you visit the forum. Myself and the rest of the MJJEnchanted Team are working now to make improvements to the site. So expect to see some new and exciting things added.

Please be patient while we add things and iron out any kinks to those additions.

Thank You
    Dangerousgirl
    Dangerousgirl
    [MJJEnchanted Media Team]

[MJJEnchanted Media Team]

Brand New Forum = Many More Changes To Come Empty Re: Brand New Forum = Many More Changes To Come

Post by Dangerousgirl Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:58 pm

Loving what you have done so far. If you want any help let me know
    Enchantress
    Enchantress
    [MJJEnchanted Founder]

[MJJEnchanted Founder]

Brand New Forum = Many More Changes To Come Empty Re: Brand New Forum = Many More Changes To Come

Post by Enchantress Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:36 pm

Thanks Smile It's a work in progress and I am still learning how to do things. Any particular area you'd be willing to help in? I have a thread for anyone interested in being a team member. I could use all the help I can get, being a newbie to this forum creating process. Smile
    DirtyDiana
    DirtyDiana
    [MJJEnchanted Fan Fiction Team]

[MJJEnchanted Fan Fiction Team]

Post by DirtyDiana Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:49 pm

Hey Enchantress! The forum is looking great! I am sorry I haven't been on for a few days...Very busy at work..I am now catching up on all of the fourms! Lol! If there is anything you need me to do give me a holler!
    Enchantress
    Enchantress
    [MJJEnchanted Founder]

[MJJEnchanted Founder]

Post by Enchantress Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:58 pm

Thanks Nancy! I've re-vamped the whole forum today and let me tell you, it wasn't easy. I hope that it looks nice and everyone will enjoy it.

Glad to finally see you here. Smile
    PYT777
    PYT777
    [Motown Audition]

[Motown Audition]

Post by PYT777 Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:58 pm

I'm new here, just putting in my two cents, the forum looks very nice! Great job, Enchantress!
    Enchantress
    Enchantress
    [MJJEnchanted Founder]

[MJJEnchanted Founder]

Post by Enchantress Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:02 pm

Thank you very much! I'm glad you like it. It's been hard work, but I think it's coming out great. Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 6:59 pm