MJJEnchanted

Welcome to MJJEnchanted! In order to access all of our communities features you must be a registered member. Please log in or sign up now to gain access to all we have to offer.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJJEnchanted

Welcome to MJJEnchanted! In order to access all of our communities features you must be a registered member. Please log in or sign up now to gain access to all we have to offer.

MJJEnchanted

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Celebrating the 25th Anniversary of BAD

Enchantress
    Enchantress
    [MJJEnchanted Founder]

[MJJEnchanted Founder]

Celebrating the 25th Anniversary of BAD Empty Celebrating the 25th Anniversary of BAD

Post by Enchantress Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:06 pm

The 25th Anniversary of Bad is upon us and we here at MJJEnchanted are really excited about it! In honor of this occasion we have created a new forum to discuss anything related to BAD 25.

Also, we will be working on a new BAD 25 theme for the site which should be up in the next few days.

If you have any other ideas on how we can celebrate and honor the BAD album please let us know.

~MJJEnchanted Team
    DirtyDiana
    DirtyDiana
    [MJJEnchanted Fan Fiction Team]

Celebrating the 25th Anniversary of BAD Empty Re: Celebrating the 25th Anniversary of BAD

Post by DirtyDiana Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:15 pm

Don't know where to put this...but I love the new skin!

Maybe we can do some kind of a contest....using the bad era songs...videos..etc...
    Enchantress
    Enchantress
    [MJJEnchanted Founder]

[MJJEnchanted Founder]

Celebrating the 25th Anniversary of BAD Empty Re: Celebrating the 25th Anniversary of BAD

Post by Enchantress Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:52 am

Thank you Nancy. I'm glad you like the new look. Smile

As far as a contest, I love the idea. But I'm not sure what kind of contest to do and what rewards to give for winners. I need some help with doing setting up something.
    DirtyDiana
    DirtyDiana

Post by DirtyDiana Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:57 am

Well maybe we can brainstorm one day together and come up with idea for giveaways...and what kind of contest we can run..
    Enchantress
    Enchantress
    [MJJEnchanted Founder]

[MJJEnchanted Founder]

Post by Enchantress Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:15 pm

Yeah that sounds good. I'd like to have a contest that people participate in. Smile
    DirtyDiana
    DirtyDiana

Post by DirtyDiana Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:50 pm

Okay...well I am off for the summer as of June 26..so maybe we can find a time that is best for both of us and perhaps Lisa too and see what we can all come up with!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 6:24 pm