MJJEnchanted

Welcome to MJJEnchanted! In order to access all of our communities features you must be a registered member. Please log in or sign up now to gain access to all we have to offer.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJJEnchanted

Welcome to MJJEnchanted! In order to access all of our communities features you must be a registered member. Please log in or sign up now to gain access to all we have to offer.

MJJEnchanted

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Hello to everyone on here!!

Dee Hart
    Dee Hart
    [Motown Audition]

[Motown Audition]

Hello to everyone on here!!  Empty Hello to everyone on here!!

Post by Dee Hart Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:35 pm

hey there, I'm Dee Hart I'm also on a few other sites, I was first on mjjboard before it shut down, now I'm on Mjjeternal and mj site, and now here, I'm so excited to be on here, so please let me know or tell me whenever I'm doing anything wrong that shouldn't be done on here ok, and how do ya get the picture like Darcy(Euphoria, mj58) has I love it great job Darcy she's the greatest! Darcy I mean. I love news on michael and stories on michael they keep me not being so sad that's he no longer with us. and get some comfort. also I'm a big time Michael Jackson fan since he was with J5 and then moved on solo on his own, his best song is Billie Jean, and he doesn't have a bad album all of his are great. his best video is blood on the dance floor and give in to me. and his live performances are superb and out of this world. can't wait to enjoy the fun and caring people on here.

Last edited by Dee Hart on Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to add some more information about my self.)
    Lari
    Lari
    [Motown Audition]

[Motown Audition]

Hello to everyone on here!!  Empty Re: Hello to everyone on here!!

Post by Lari Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:02 pm

Hi Dee! Welcome!
    Enchantress
    Enchantress
    [MJJEnchanted Founder]

[MJJEnchanted Founder]

Post by Enchantress Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:22 pm

Hi Dee and welcome to MJJEnchanted. We're very happy to have you here. I think we all can agree with you on reading news and stories about Michael. Sadly, our forum is still brand new so there aren't a ton of stories to read yet, but it will get there. There are many wonderful stories around the web and it's my hope that the writers will share them here as well.

If you haven't already you can visit my website Enchanting Stories I have two stories of my own there plus links to some of my favorite Michael stories on other sites. Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 12:44 am