MJJEnchanted

Welcome to MJJEnchanted! In order to access all of our communities features you must be a registered member. Please log in or sign up now to gain access to all we have to offer.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJJEnchanted

Welcome to MJJEnchanted! In order to access all of our communities features you must be a registered member. Please log in or sign up now to gain access to all we have to offer.

MJJEnchanted

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Is Anyone familiar with CSS Stylesheet Coding?

Enchantress
    Enchantress
    [MJJEnchanted Founder]

[MJJEnchanted Founder]

Is Anyone familiar with CSS Stylesheet Coding? Empty Is Anyone familiar with CSS Stylesheet Coding?

Post by Enchantress Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:47 pm

I'm having some technical difficulties with editing the CSS Stylesheet for the forum. Is anyone familiar with editing this?
    TheWayHeMadeMeFeel
    TheWayHeMadeMeFeel
    [First Hit Record]

[First Hit Record]

Is Anyone familiar with CSS Stylesheet Coding? Empty Re: Is Anyone familiar with CSS Stylesheet Coding?

Post by TheWayHeMadeMeFeel Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:51 pm

I've had a little experience.
    Enchantress
    Enchantress
    [MJJEnchanted Founder]

[MJJEnchanted Founder]

Is Anyone familiar with CSS Stylesheet Coding? Empty Re: Is Anyone familiar with CSS Stylesheet Coding?

Post by Enchantress Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:39 pm

I posted something, well a few things, in the team area. If you could take a look at them and let me know your thoughts.
    TheWayHeMadeMeFeel
    TheWayHeMadeMeFeel
    [First Hit Record]

[First Hit Record]

Post by TheWayHeMadeMeFeel Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:31 pm

Ok Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:31 am